Our core areas of expertise, bundled for your success – profit from future-oriented innovativeness, customer-focused work and efficient introduction to serial production.Learn more
Carbon Seal Rings
Carbon and graphite materials have opened up broad areas of application for seal rings. These materials combine many unique advantages and make applications possible under the toughest conditions. We applied our expertise to develop specialized carbon-graphite materials impregnated with synthetic resin and metal which, among other things, are blister resistant or can function in an absolutely dry environment.
You benefit from these advantages:
- Material individually matched to your needs
- Dry-running capability/Self-lubricating
- Outstanding resistance to chemicals
- Very good dimensional stability
- High thermal conductivity
- Low thermal-expansion coefficient
- Optimum production precision with the tightest of tolerances
- Can be manufactured in many sizes
- Materials compliant with a wide variety of different requirements, such as FDA, WRAS, API685 etc.
- Possible materials: Carbon-graphite and high-performance graphite materials as an all-carbon variant or impregnated with synthetic resin or metal