Our core areas of expertise, bundled for your success – profit from future-oriented innovativeness, customer-focused work and efficient introduction to serial production.Learn more
Flame tubes function as flame guiding pipes within the radiant tube for indirect heating and thus ensure a homogeneous heating of the system. Due to the excellent properties of the materials, we ensure with the RBSiC (silicon-infiltrated, reaction-bonded silicon carbide) up to 1380 °C, as well as with NSiC (silicon nitride-bonded silicon carbide) from 1380 to 1470 °C, an optimized long-term performance and high efficiency.
With the material variant IntrinSiC® (3D-printed RBSiC) short delivery times can be achieved with the elimination of cost-intensive model and mold costs, as well as a high degree of complexity in the design.
You benefit from these advantages:
- Possible RBSiC-Variants: CarSIK, IntrinSiC®
- Possible NsiC-Variant: CarSIK-NG
- High oxidation and corrosion resistance
- Very good thermal shock resistance
- Unique in all the world. Manufactured via 3D printing with IntrinSiC®