Our core areas of expertise, bundled for your success – profit from future-oriented innovativeness, customer-focused work and efficient introduction to serial production.Learn more
The production of pharmaceutical glass requires a clean working environment and processes. This is the only way to ensure the purity of the end product – an ideal area of use for our extremely wear-resistant materials. Dust or other residue which could spoil the desired purity of your glass is not created, even under high strain and temperatures. Our molding mandrels handle glass shaping, for example at the edges of ampules and syringes. They can be produced custom tailored to meet your specific needs.
You benefit from these advantages:
- Perfectly matched graphite-based material
- Extremely minimal influence on the contacted product
- High hardness and resistance to wear
- Outstanding oxidation resistance and long service life
- Ensures smooth production