Our core areas of expertise, bundled for your success – profit from future-oriented innovativeness, customer-focused work and efficient introduction to serial production.Learn more
Our immersion pipes were developed for the non-ferrous metal-processing industry, for zinc and aluminum smelters in particular. The SiSiC variant CarSIK we use, demonstrates all its advantages, such as positive wetting behavior, a very good thermal shock resistance and a high oxidation resistance. This enables a considerably longer product service life in comparison to the traditional fireproof ceramic version.
You benefit from these advantages:
- Possible RBSiC-Variants: CarSIK-NG
- High oxidation and corrosion resistance
- Very good thermal shock resistance
- Positive wetting behavior
- Considerably longer product service life