Our core areas of expertise, bundled for your success – profit from future-oriented innovativeness, customer-focused work and efficient introduction to serial production.Learn more
These supporting constructional elements serve as lavi setters in the sanitary industry and, thanks to the excellent material properties, ensure a high dimensional stability with regard to the flatness requirements of the product to be fired, which largely avoids cost-intensive grinding work on the sanitary ware.
To define the accurate inner contours of the lavi setters for prototyping, our innovative manufacturing process of 3D printing is available as an option. The material IntrinSiC® (3D-printed RBSiC) can be used to achieve short delivery times, with the elimination of cost-intensive model and mold costs.
You benefit from these advantages:
- Possible RBSiC-Variants: IntrinSiC®, NSiC-Variant: CarSIK-NG
- High bending and fatigue strength
- High oxidation and corrosion resistance
- Very good thermal shock resistance
- Low thermal mass
- Makes significant energy cost savings possible
- Guaranteed high shape stability of the sanitary product
- Unique in the world: 3-D printing with IntrinSiC®
(Short delivery times, high design flexibility, elimination of cost-intensive model and mold costs)