Our core areas of expertise, bundled for your success – profit from future-oriented innovativeness, customer-focused work and efficient introduction to serial production.Learn more
These vertical supporting structures are used for the individual construction of weight-optimized kiln car superstructure. The SiSiC variant CarSIK which is used, exhibits up to 40% greater bending strength compared to products currently available from the competition. Thanks to the combination of high volume weight and a low free silicone content, these posts also impress with their very high fatigue strength. Depending on the technical design, defined line loads are generated via the structural design of the bearing surfaces.
For complex structures, our 3D-printed IntrinSiC® is also available. With this innovative production technology, complexity levels in the material RBSiC (silicon-silicon-bonded, reaction-bound silicon carbide) can be realized.
You benefit from these advantages:
- Possible RBSiC-Variants: CarSIK, IntrinSiC®
- High bending and fatigue strength
- High oxidation and corrosion resistance
- Very good thermal shock resistance
- Low thermal mass
- Makes significant energy cost savings possible
- Special dimensional tolerance enables a high degree of automation
- Optional constructive design in the currently unique IntrinSiC® (3D printed RBSiC)