Our core areas of expertise, bundled for your success – profit from future-oriented innovativeness, customer-focused work and efficient introduction to serial production.Learn more
Our batts are used for the individual construction of weight-optimized kiln car superstructure, which are used in a wide range of industrial applications. Due to the lower thermal mass compared to traditional refractory ceramics, the lower discharge heat results in significant savings in energy costs. Thanks to our leading production technology, we are also able to offer large dimensions.
Moreover, our 3D-printed IntrinSiC® is available for plate-shaped complex structures. With this innovative production technology, complexity levels in the material RBSiC (silicon-silicon-bonded, reaction-bound silicon carbide) can be realized.
You benefit from these advantages:
- Possible RBSiC-Variants: CarSIK and EcoLight, NSiC variant: CarSIK-NG
- High bending and fatigue strength
- High oxidation and corrosion resistance
- Very good thermal shock resistance
- Low thermal mass
- Makes significant energy cost savings possible
- Large sizes available
- Optional constructive design in the currently unique IntrinSiC® (3D printed RBSiC)